Hello, I'm Shane
... Otherwise known as a variety of versions of the word "Wanderer" (I really like that word)
Self-taught software developer with a passion for making neat things that work, at your service *tips fedora*.
I have experience with the following (At various levels)
- TypeScript ... TS React, Angular, Ionic FrameWork, ...
- C# ... ASP.NET MVC, WinForms, WPF, Entity Framework, Visual Studio TestFramework, NUnit, i.a.
- PHP ... Zend Framework, Wordpress, i.a.
- Java... Java EE, Maven, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JavaFx, JUnit, i.a.
- C / C++
- CSS3, HTML5
- Various SQL implementations
- Various NoSQL "databases" (particularly MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis)
- Experience with cloud services & serverless applications (AWS)
I don't like listing very specific technologies, but I also think docker is pretty neat
In general I'm very open to new technologies, languages, frameworks. Especially ones with proven potential as replacements for the "status quo"
Otherwise, I have some history of doing other, unrelated stuff. Here's a list of that
Other stuff I've worked on
- Graphic Design ... banners, flyers, ads, packaging design, instruction manuals, web & mobile app design, ...
- Digital Illustration
- Staff management of a fairly large team of volunteers
- Some experience in commercial translations (English, Russian, Dutch)